How To Modify Your Name In Your SBI Bank Account, How to update a bank account’s name Change Of Name In SBI Bank Account – if you also have a bank account with SBI Bank, the State Bank of India. And if there is any error in your name, last name, signature, address, father’s name, etc,
SBI Address Change
Then, you may receive name, address, and other corrections using an offline or online manner. We will provide you comprehensive instructions on how to change your name on your SBI bank account in the post we are publishing today. You must read this article through to the conclusion if you want to change the name, address, etc. on your bank account.
SBI Address Change Form
Download the SBI Account Residential Address Change Form
Online Name Correction for SBI Bank Accounts, as soon as we create a fresh bank account. Sometimes at that time, the spelling of our name or surname, father’s name, residence, etc., is incorrect. However, SBI Bank offers us the option to simply correct our Name, Surname, Signature, and other information via online or offline means.
How to Change Address Form Online & Offline in SBI Account
Required Documents for Bank Account Name & Address Correction, Additionally, you wish to use an offline technique to correct the name of your SBI bank account. Consequently, you must possess the following records.
- Customer Request Application Form
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID Card
- driving license
- NREGA job card etc.
How may your name be changed in your SBI bank account [Offline] way?, Below, we outline the whole procedure of changing a name or other information offline on a State Bank of India bank account. You must also follow all of the instructions below to have your bank account’s name, signature, address, etc., corrected.
- You must first visit the State Bank of India office in order to have your name or your father’s name, as well as your signature, address, and other information, changed on the bank account. the location of the bank where you hold an account. You must obtain the SBI Bank Account Name Change Application Form after visiting an SBI Bank branch.
- Your bank branch name, the date, and your account number must be filled out on the form as soon as you receive it.
- Filling out your old name and address is the first step in making changes to your name and address. You must then provide your new name and address. which you wish to accomplish when your bank account has been corrected.
- Send the application to your bank branch after properly filling it out and attaching the required paperwork.
- After that, your bank account’s Name and Address will be corrected.
How To Change Name [Online] In SBI Bank Account We are describing to you how to update your name and address online in your State Bank of India bank account. If you wish to modify your name and address in your bank account online as well. So you may simply complete it while sitting at home using this way.
- You must first go to the official website of onlinesbi.com in order to change your name and address online in your bank account.
- After filling out the captcha code and entering your username and password, you must then login.
- You need to click on Profile after logging in.
- The next step is to choose Personal Details.
- Immediately after clicking on Personal Details. You’ll have the chance to enter your profile password. Once you’ve entered your profile password, you must press the Submit button.
- To make changes to your name, email address, etc., click Change. After correctly entering your name, press the “Submit” button.
- You will now see the message “Display Name Changed Successfully” in front of you.
- In this method, it is simple to modify your SBI bank account information online while seated at home.
How To Change Name In SBI Bank Account: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I get the SBI bank account name change form?
- The form for changing your name, address, signature, etc. on your SBI bank account is available at your local State Bank of India office.
How may a bank account’s name be changed online?
- You may alter your name in your State Bank of India bank account online by following the instructions we’ve provided in this post. By reading this post, you may quickly have your bank account’s name corrected.
How can I change the name on my SBI bank account?
- SBI Bank Account Name Change Application is simple to write on your own. If you are unsure of how to submit an application for name change on a bank account, go here to write it.
- You may ask us any questions you may have about How To Change Name In SBI Bank Account by leaving a comment below. Soon, we’ll attempt to respond to all of your inquiries. Share this information on social media with your family and friends if you find it useful.