Voter Card Application, How do I apply online for a Voter Card? How Do I Sign Up Online To Vote? The right to vote is inalienable for citizens of India. If you are 18 years of age or older, you must get a voter ID before you may cast a ballot. A voter identity card can be applied for either online or in person.
Voter Card Apply, How To Apply Voter Card Online?
- There are open new voter registration applications. The selections were formerly on the NVSP website, but now they are all on the ECI website.
- Anyone may now apply for a new voter card without paying a fee. Additionally, a mobile device may complete the application online.
- The Election Commission will print the card once the voter has registered, provided the relevant BLO agrees. An electronic voter card may also be downloaded.
- There is no application form necessary to apply using a mobile device. It suffices to apply for a fresh application with an Aadhaar card and a picture.
Application for a New Voter Card,
- First, open the below-provided URL to the official website.
- If you already have an account on the NVSP site or the ECI site, go to Step 2 and click Login or Sign-Up. Regardless of whether you are sure you already have an account, click Sign-Up.
- Step 3: Fill up the Mobile Number field with your phone number. Any number is meaningless. Click Continue after entering the Captcha code.
- Step 4: Fill up your information in the fields for your first name, last name, password, confirm password, and new password. To be one of them all, type 1, 2, 3, A, B, C, a, b, c, @, #, in the Password field. Be aware. Then, choose OTP Request.
- Step 5: An OTP with six digits will be sent to the cell phone you supplied before. Please type that number. Then, click Verify & Submit.
- The message “You Have Successfully Signed Up.” will appear in step six. Please Login With Your New Credentials.” It indicates that you have a user account on the ECI website. the Login button.
- Step 7: Enter your mobile number in the box labeled “Registered Mobile No.”, your password in the “Password” box, the “Captcha” box, and then click “Request OTP.”
- The cellphone number you supplied before will get a 6 digit OTP in step 8. Please type that number. Press the Verify & Login button.
- Step 9: On the Home page, click Fill Form 6 to submit an application for a new voter card.
The data should be filled out in a total of 12 sections. They are
- Select State, District & AC
- Personal Details
- Relatives Details
- Contact Details
- Aadhaar Details
- Date of Birth details
- Present Address Details
- Disability Details
- Family member Details
After filling out the above data, the final submission should be done.
Step 10 : The first one is State, District & Assembly Constituency / Parliamentary Constituency section
- In the state
Details to be given. Click on Next.
Step 11 : In Personal Details
- First Name
- Family Name
- Passport-size Photograph
Should be uploaded. The photo should not exceed 2MB in JPG / JPEG format. Then click on Next.
Step 12 : Relatives Details
In relation to Father / Mother / Husband / Wife / Guardians / Hijras
- The Name
- Family Name
Enter the details and click on Next.
Send OTO by inputting your phone number or the phone number of the person indicated above. Send an OTP, input it, and confirm. Be very cautious about the cellphone number; whatever mobile number is provided will be used to download the card in the future, among other things.
Enter E-mail ID details, if any. Otherwise, there is no need. Then click on Next.
Step 14 : Enter Aadhaar Details
Enter and click on ↓Next.
Step 15 : In Gender
- Third Gender
Select one and click on Next.
Step 16 : Date of Birth details ల
- Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
Enter and upload the certificate in JPG/JPEG/PDF format within 2MB.
Uploading any one of the below mentioned DOB documents is sufficient
- Birth Certificate issued by Competent Local Body/Municipal Authority/Registrar of Births & Deaths
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Certificates of Class X or Class XII issued by CBSE/ICSE/ State Education Boards, if it contain Date of Birth
- Indian Passport
The candidate must self-attest to the document, i.e. put their signature / stamp on the xerox copy. Then click on Next.
Step 17 : Present Address Details
As is currently the candidate
- Door No
- Street Name
- Village Name
- Post Office
- Pin Code
- Zone Or Block
- The State
Enter the details and upload the certificate in JPG/JPEG/PDF format within 2MB.
Uploading any one of the following address documents is sufficient.
- Water, electricity, and gas connections Bill for that address (at least 1 year)
- Aadhaar Card
- Current passbook of a nationalized or scheduled bank or post office
- Indian Passport
- Revenue Department’s Land ownership records, including Kisan Bahi
- Registered Rent Lease Deed (in the case of tenant)
- Registered Sale Deed (in the case of owning a house)
The candidate must self-attest to the document, i.e., put their signature / stamp on the xerox copy. Then click on Next.
Step 18 : Disability Details
This section can be left out if you do not become a divyang (handicapped). However, only one of the following should be selected:
- Locomotive (bone related)
- Deaf & Dumb
If there is a certificate, put yes and upload it. Otherwise, tick no. Then click on Next.
Step 19: Family Member Information
This area should only be filled out if someone in the family possesses a voter registration card; otherwise, it is not required. If the family has a card for the guardians of the mother and father, enter their name, relationship, and voter card number and click Next.
Step 20: Make a formal declaration
- State / Territory
Enter the year and month of residency, as well as the number of years. Then, enter the location where you are presently applying, as well as the application date, and then click Next.
Step 21: Fill in the Captcha
Enter the Captcha code that appears.
Step 22: Finally, click Save.
Step 23: Press the Preview and Submit buttons. Examine every detail. If it is incorrect, use the Keep Editing option to correct it. If everything is in order, click Submit.
Step 24: Are you certain you want to send this form? This is what happens. Select Yes.
Step 25: After submitting the application, you will receive an acknowledgement number. Take note of that number. The receipt will be available for download at Download Acknowledgement. Make a copy and keep it safe. You will receive a voter card number after BLO clearance. And the replacement card will be mailed to your specified address or delivered to your BLO.
How can I find out the status of my New Voter Card application?
How to Check the Status of an Application:
Step 1: After logging into the aforementioned website, go to the home page and select the Track Application Status option.
Step 2: If the state is not chosen, enter the Acknowledgement Number in the Reference Number field and click Submit.
Step 3: Use the current state to determine the current state.