Check HDFC Bank Balance Via Missed Call & SMS Alert, Although HDFC Bank is not as ancient as many other institutions, it rates quite highly in terms of reputation. Mumbai, Maharashtra, is home to the 1994-founded bank. They now have over 4727 branches in about 2666 cities.
HDFC Balance Check
They have locations not just in India but also in Bahrain, Dubai, and Hong Kong. It should come as no surprise that a modern bank like HDFC would offer services like the ability to check your account balance through SMS and missed calls. The following describes both procedures.
How to Check HDFC Bank Balance By Missed Call & SMS Alert
- For HDFC Account Balance: 18002703333
- For HDFC Mini Statement: 18002703355
- For Request new cheque book: 18002703366
- For request HDFC Bank Statements: 18002703377
- For download HDFC Mobile Banking application: 18002703344
Checking HDFC Bank Balance Via Missed Call:
For this service to be available, you must first register your cellphone number with the bank. You just need to make a missed call to 1800-270-3333 once registration is complete. The call will end after a few rings, and you will receive an SMS with information on your account balance as a response.
SMS-based HDFC Bank Balance Check:
The option to check your account balance through SMS is available at HDFC Bank. Simply SMS BAL and this to 5676712 to complete the transaction. Your whole account balance will be sent to you through SMS. You only need to alter the keyword to TXN and send it to the same number, 5676712, if you want to examine your most recent five transactions.
- You will receive the details of your transactions by SMS. Also, to check your balance, you can call the customer care of HDFC bank or use the net banking service.