All information regarding Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check Number 2023 is available here. Number 2023 for the Bank of Maharashtra balance check. In India, the Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank having its main offices in Pune, Maharashtra. It was established in 1935 and is today present in all Indian states and union territories. Personal banking, business banking, international banking, and treasury services are just a few of the numerous financial services and products the bank provides.
BOM Bank Balance Check
For the convenience of its clients, Bank of Maharashtra provides online banking, mobile banking, and other digital services through a robust nationwide network of branches and ATMs. The bank has developed several projects to offer banking services to individuals in distant and underserved regions, and has received recognition for its work in promoting financial inclusion.
BOM Bank Balance Check Number
With deposits of Rs. 1,30,172 crore (about USD 17 billion) and advances of Rs. 92,637 crore, the Bank of Maharashtra has total business of Rs. 2,22,809 crore (almost USD 30 billion) as of March 2021. (approx. USD 12 billion). The bank places a high priority on providing excellent customer service and has received several awards and commendations for doing so.
BOM बैलेंस चेक नंबर 2023
Characteristics of the Maharashtra Bank, Indian public sector bank Bank of Maharashtra provides a variety of banking and financial services to its clients. A few characteristics of Bank of Maharashtra include:
Services for personal banking: The bank provides a variety of services for personal banking, such as savings and current accounts, fixed deposits, recurring deposits, and loans for things like cars, homes, and personal loans.
Business banking services: The bank also offers a variety of solutions for companies, such as current accounts, trade financing, term loans, and working capital loans.
Bank of Maharashtra provides a variety of international banking services, such as foreign currency accounts, trade financing, and remittance services. The bank has a sizable global presence, having offices and subsidiaries in several nations.
Credit and debit cards: The bank provides a variety of cards with a range of features and advantages, including cashback incentives, reward points, and price breaks.
Internet banking: Customers may access their accounts, make payments, transfer cash, and complete a variety of other financial operations at any time, anywhere with Bank of Maharashtra’s internet banking and mobile banking services.
Insurance and investment services are offered by the bank, which also offers investment services including mutual funds and demat accounts. Insurance products offered by the bank include life, health, and general insurance.
Social initiatives: The Bank of Maharashtra has introduced a number of programmes to empower women, advance education, and aid micro, small, and medium-sized businesses as part of its commitment to fostering financial inclusion and sustainable development.
Government programmes: To assist clients in obtaining government benefits and subsidies, Bank of Maharashtra offers a number of government-sponsored programmes, including Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, and Atal Pension Yojana.
The particular services and features made accessible to customers may differ based on their region and the type of account they have, however these are some of the primary aspects of Bank of Maharashtra.
How to Register for Bank of Maharashtra’s Missed Call Balance Inquiry
Follow these steps to sign up for Bank of Maharashtra’s missed call balance inquiry service:
- Make sure your Bank of Maharashtra account is connected to the cellphone number you wish to register for missed call banking.
- Using your registered mobile phone, call the following number: 18002334526
- The call will be automatically ended after a few rings.
- Your cellphone number has been registered for missed call banking, and you will get an SMS with confirmation.
- The following numbers can be called on a missed call once your mobile number has been registered to check your Bank of Maharashtra account balance:
- Send a missed call from your registered mobile number to 9223181818 for the account balance. An SMS with your account balance will be sent to you.
- Make a missed call to 9223008666 from your registered mobile number to get a Mini Statement. Your mini statement will be sent to you through SMS.
Keep in mind that standard call charges can be in effect, so make sure your mobile phone has enough credit.
How Can I Send an SMS to Get a Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement?
You can adhere to these measures to receive a Bank of Maharashtra mini statement by SMS:
- Make sure your mobile number is linked to your account and registered with the bank.
- Send an SMS to the Bank of Maharashtra’s SMS banking number at 9223181818 in the following format:
- “MSTMT [Account number]”
- Your bank account number should be substituted for “Account number.”
- If your account number is 123456789, for instance, you would send the SMS MSTMT123456789.
- You will receive a mini-statement with information on the most recent transactions on your account as soon as you submit the SMS.
It is advisable to verify with your bank for any applicable costs since SMS banking services may incur a price. Also, you may call Bank of Maharashtra’s customer service helpline for additional support if you run into any problems or have any inquiries.
Mobile Phone Numbers For Service Requests Bank of Maharashtra of India Balance Check Number
|Balance Enquiry 9223181818|
|Mini Statement (9223181818)|
|Bank of Maharashtra of India Balance Check Number Official Website||Click Here|
1) Just what is the Maharashtra Bank?
Ans Bank of Maharashtra is a government-owned bank with its main office in Pune, Maharashtra. It offers a range of banking and financial services to its clients, including internet banking, personal and business banking, loans, investment services, credit and debit cards, and insurance.
2) How can I create an account with the Bank of Maharashtra?
Ans Visit the closest branch of Bank of Maharashtra with the necessary paperwork, which includes a valid ID, proof of address, and a picture, to create an account. The bank’s website also offers the option of account opening.
3) What is the customer care telephone number for the Bank of Maharashtra?
The customer support phone number for The Bank of Maharashtra is 1800 233 4526.
4) How do I get my Bank of Maharashtra account balance?
Ans There are several ways to check the balance of your Bank of Maharashtra account, including online banking, mobile banking, ATM, SMS banking, and branch visits.
5) How can I modify my Bank of Maharashtra online banking password?
Ans Go to the Bank of Maharashtra website and click “Forget Password” to update your net banking password. Following that, you must enter your user ID and follow the steps to reset your password.
6) Does Maharashtra Bank offer services for foreign banking?
Ans Indeed, the Bank of Maharashtra is well-established abroad, with branches and subsidiaries in a number of nations. It offers a range of international banking services, such as foreign exchange accounts, trade financing, and remittance services.
7) How can I apply for a loan from the Bank of Maharashtra?
Ans You may apply for a loan from Bank of Maharashtra either in person at the closest branch by bringing the necessary documentation, or online through the bank’s website. The bank offers a variety of loans, including home loans, personal loans, auto loans, and business loans.
8) Is credit card service offered by Maharashtra Bank?
Ans Indeed, Bank of Maharashtra offers a range of credit cards with various features and advantages, including cashback deals, reward points, and price cuts. A credit card application can be made online or in person at a nearby branch.