Get Number 2023 on the Axis Bank Balance Check. One of India’s biggest private sector banks is Axis Bank. It was founded in 1993, and Mumbai serves as its corporate headquarters. Customers of the bank have access to a wide range of financial services and products, including personal, business, agricultural, and international banking.
Axis Bank Balance Check
Savings and current accounts, fixed deposits, credit cards, personal loans, house loans, auto loans, and insurance products are just a few of the well-known goods and services that Axis Bank provides. Customers may conveniently access their accounts and conduct financial activities from the comfort of their homes thanks to the bank’s provision of internet banking, mobile banking, and telebanking services. Check Your Axis Bank Balance Number.
Axis Bank Balance Check Number
With more than 4,000 branches and more than 11,000 ATMs spread out over India, Axis Bank has a significant presence there. With branches and representative offices in a number of nations, including Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, and the United States, the bank also has a sizable worldwide presence.
In order to fulfil the evolving demands of its clients, Axis Bank has recently placed a strong emphasis on digitization and innovation. To this end, it has unveiled a number of innovative technology-based products and services.
How to Sign Up for Axis Bank’s Missed Call Balance Enquiry, Follow these procedures to sign up for Axis Bank balance inquiries through missed calls:
- Using your registered cellphone number, dial 1800 419 5959.
- Wait a little period of time before the call is disconnected.
- Your account balance and the specifics of the most recent transaction will be included in an SMS.
Remember that only registered mobile numbers connected to your Axis Bank account are eligible for this service. To use this service, visit your nearby Axis Bank branch and update your cellphone number if it is not already registered with the bank.
You may simply check your account balance and keep track of your spending without going to a branch or using online banking by utilising the missed call balance enquiry service. It is a simple and practical approach to get access to your account information.
Axis Bank of India’s characteristics, One of the top private sector banks in India, Axis Bank provides a variety of products and services to its clients. Axis Bank’s important characteristics include:
Internet banking, mobile banking, and telebanking are just a few of the digital banking options that Axis Bank provides. Customers can use these services from the convenience of their homes to access their accounts and conduct different transactions.
Broad Network: Axis Bank is well-known in India, where there are over 4,000 branches and more than 11,000 ATMs. With branches and representative offices in a number of nations, including Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, and the United States, the bank also has a sizable worldwide presence.
Axis Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services and products, including savings and current accounts, fixed deposits, credit cards, personal loans, house loans, auto loans, insurance products, and more.
Mobile wallet: “Axis Pay,” a service provided by Axis Bank, is a mobile wallet that enables users to save, send, and receive money as well as pay bills and recharge their mobile phones.
Axis Bank offers 24/7 customer support via its contact centre and internet banking, making it simple for clients to get assistance with their questions and problems at any time.
Products for loans and credit cards: Axis Bank provides a range of loans and credit card options to cater to the different demands of its clients. They include credit cards of all kinds, mortgage loans, auto loans, and personal loans.
NRI Services: Axis Bank provides Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) with specialised services and products, such as NRI savings accounts, NRI fixed deposits, NRI remittances, and NRI loans.
Corporate Banking: To satisfy the financial needs of businesses and organisations, Axis Bank provides a variety of corporate banking services. They include trade financing, term loans, and working capital financing.
How to Send an SMS to Get an Axis Bank Mini Statement? By doing the following, you may receive the Axis Bank Mini Statement via SMS:
- Send the word “MINSTMT” to the numbers 5676782 or 919717000002.
- Wait a few minutes to get your small statement through SMS.
The past five transactions on your account, together with their date, time, amount, and type, are included in the mini statement. This tool, which is accessible round-the-clock, makes it simple to monitor your account activity and stay informed about recent transactions.
To use this service, your cell phone must be linked to your Axis Bank account. Visit your nearby Axis Bank location to update your cellphone number if it is not already registered. Moreover, ordinary SMS fees may be charged depending on your cell network operator.
Mobile phone numbers for service requests Axis Bank Balance Check Number
|Toll free number 1800–103–5577|
|Helpline Number, +91 22 67987700|
|Axis Bank Balance Check Enquiry Number 2023 Official Website||Click Here|
1) How can I create an account with Axis Bank?
- Ans By visiting the closest bank, completing the account opening form, and providing the required papers, you may create an account with Axis Bank. By visiting the Axis Bank website and following the instructions, you may also establish an account online.
2) How can I send money using Axis Bank?
- Ans Axis Bank offers a number of methods for money transfers, including ATMs, internet banking, and mobile banking. A fund transfer request can also be made in person at a branch or by using the bank’s phone banking services.
3) How do I get my Axis Bank account balance?
- Ans By visiting an ATM, utilising online banking, mobile banking, or calling a toll-free number, you may check the balance of your Axis Bank account. You may also visit a branch or send an SMS to check your balance.
4) How can I apply for a loan from Axis Bank?
- Ans You may apply for an Axis Bank loan by going to a bank, filling out the form, and bringing the necessary paperwork. By visiting the Axis Bank website and following the instructions, you may also submit an online loan application.
5) How can I modify the password for my Axis Bank online banking?
- Ans By accessing the bank’s website and using the “Forgot Password” option, you may change your Axis Bank internet banking password. Your user ID and other details will be required in order to reset your password. Website of Axis Bank.
6) How can I pay the balance on my Axis Bank credit card?
- Ans There are several ways to pay your Axis Bank credit card bill, including online banking, mobile banking, ATMs, and branches. To automatically deduct funds from your savings or checking account to pay your credit card payment, you may set up an auto-debit instruction.