A valuable webpage for Bihar employees is CFMS Bihar Employee Salary Slip, Bill Report at e-nidhi.bihar.gov.in. Which allows employee wage statement, budget allocation, pay slip download, service details, etc. The Bihar State Finance Department issues it, which streamlines employee salary slips. If you want to know about CFMS Bihar Login, this page may help.
How is the Bihar CFMS?
State Finance released a site for government personnel. That’s CFMS Bihar or e Nidhi. Through which employees may view their e-salary and other information. State employees can log in to e-nidhi.bihar.gov.in with their IDs to use the services.
CFMS Bihar Login Method
- Start by visiting the official website at https://e-nidhi.bihar.gov.in/.
- Enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
- Click the “Login” button.
Are you downloading a salary slip?
- Log in to the official site using your user ID.
- Select “E-Billing”.
- Select Officer Type and click “Submit”.
- Click on Pay Bill and Salary Slip Report.
- Click “Search” for GPF/PRAN and choose the employee name.
- Choose the desired year and month.
- Choose PDF as the Type and click the “Generate” button.
Service Employee Information
- To begin, log in to the CFMS Bihar website with your ID.
- Select “Employee Maintenance Maker” under E-Billing.
- Select Employee Maintenance, then Service Details Report in the “Report” column.
- Select Group Name and Employee ID in the Employee Service Details section after clicking the “Search” button.
- Select PDF as the report type and click “Generate” to download.