Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry :- Hello dear friends, as you all know that in today’s life, bank has become an important service for us, whether we talk about online money transfer, online shopping, online For depositing electricity/water bill, mobile/DTH recharge, you must have a bank account of your own in any one bank of the country.
CBI Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
Today’s Internet service has brought the bank directly to your mobile / computer, due to which you do not have to go to the bank again and again. However, today we are going to talk about Central Bank of India ‘s online banking, SMS banking, mobile app banking facilities in this article.
Central Bank of India Balance Check Number
Let us tell you that the Central Bank of India also provides an SMS service and a missed call service, through which customers can easily check their account balance. In the next article, we will tell you how you can How to use various online services of India like balance enquiry, transaction details, change mobile PIN, missed call service etc. Therefore, you are requested to read the article till the end for all these information.
Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry Check Mobile Number
As we have told you above that CBI Bank provides missed call and SMS facilities to its customers. If you are a customer of Central Bank of India, then you can get your bank account balance information (central bank of india balance inquiry number) by the methods mentioned below.
Get CBI Bank Account Details Through Missed Call And Sms :-
Via Missed Call
- For information about Balance Inquiry from your mobile 95552 44442 Give missed call on You will get the balance information through the message.
- For information about Mini Statement from your mobile95551 44441 Give missed call on You will get the information about the mini statement through the message.
You can avail all SMS Banking Services of CBI Banking through the following SMS Codes mentioned below –
|serial number||SMS Code Details||sms code||SMS Format|
|1||for balance information||BALAVL||BALAVL <A/c No> <MPIN>|
|2||For last 5 transactions of default account||LATRAN For default account||LATRAN <MPIN>|
|3||For last 5 transactions of any other CBI account||LATRAN For other account||LATRAN <A/c No> <MPIN>|
|4||For issue of check book of default account||CHQSTS For Default Account||CHQSTS <Cheque No> <MPIN>|
|5||To get the check book issued for any other account of CBI||CHQSTS For other accounts||CHQSTS <Cheque No> <A/c No> <MPIN>|
|6||for banking assistance||Help||Help <MPIN>|
|7||To generate MMID||MMID||<MMID> Send to +919967533228|
|8||To transfer money under IMPS service||IMPS <Beneficiary Mobile No> <Beneficiary MMID> <Amount> <Mpin>||For example :-|
IMPS 9988771234 987654 100 1234
|9||To Change Mobile Banking PIN||CHGPIN||CHGPIN <New MPIN> <Old MPIN>|
Bank account holders should keep in mind that you will be able to take advantage of missed call and SMS banking service only when your mobile number is linked to your bank account. To link your mobile number with your bank account, you can get it done by visiting the nearest branch of CBI Bank, for which you will have to fill the form and submit it.
Getting Balance Information Through CBI Bank ATM Card :-
If you want to get account balance information from your CBI Bank ATM card, then you can get the information by following the procedure mentioned below –
- First of all go to your nearest CBI Bank ATM.
- Swipe your ATM card after visiting the ATM.
- After swiping the card, enter your 4 digit PIN.
- After this , select the option of “ BALANCE INQUIRY/CHECK BALANCE ” appearing on the ATM screen .
- After selecting the option, your bank account balance will be displayed on the ATM screen.
Getting Balance Information Through Online Banking :-
If you are registered for CBI Bank’s Internet Banking service, you must have received a username and password from the bank. By visiting the official website of Central Bank of India centralbankofindia.co.in and login with the help of your user name and password, you can get account information through online medium sitting at home. To know the balance of the bank account with the help of internet banking, follow the following procedure –
- First of all visit the official website of Central Bank of India centralbankofindia.co.in .
- After visiting the website, on its home page you will find a link to Internet Banking under Digital Banking. Click on this link.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you will see the link “Click here to login Internet Banking”, click on it.
- After this login with your user name and password under Personal Login option.
- After login, click on the link of “Account Balance” under the link of “Enquiry”.
- Your account balance will be displayed on your screen. Similarly, you can also check the Account Statement .
What is Cent Mobile app?
Cent Mobile App :- Cent Mobile App is an app developed by Central Bank of India. Through Digital Banking you can take advantage of various banking facilities of CBI Bank by using this mobile application. You can download Cent Mobile App from both Google Play Store and Apple App Store platforms –
Link of Apple App Store to download Cent Mobile App :- Click here
Google Play Store link to download Cent Mobile App :- Click here
Contact for CBI Bank Contact
- Toll Free Helpline Number :- 1800 22 1911
- Telephone Phone Number :- 022 – 6638 7777
Office Address – Central Bank Of India Chandra Mukhi , Nariman Point Mumbai – 400021
Official Email Id :- email@example.com
List of Regional Offices of Central Bank of India :- Click here
Hope this article of ours has solved the problem of your Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry. If you still have any doubts, you can ask in the comment box. Thank you