Credit card customers from Kotak Mahindra Bank may easily access customer service to file complaints, look into offers, answer questions, etc. Kotak customers may use 24-hour customer assistance through phone, SMS, or email.
Kotak Credit Card Customer Care: 1860 266 2666
Customers of Kotak Mahindra Bank credit cards can contact customer service using various methods, such as the toll-free number, customer care SMS, email, complaint form, interactive voice response, etc.
Various Ways to Block Your Kotak MasterCard from Mahindra Bank
Blocking credit cards is a simple process for Kotak Mahindra Bank users. The client may disable your Kotak Mahindra credit card using the following procedures.
By using Internet banking
Customers of Kotak Mahindra Bank can freeze their credit cards by going to the net banking interface and requesting it. To block your Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card, you must directly link your credit card account to online banking. Here are the steps to ban your Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card.
- Log in to your Netbanking account using your legitimate credentials to begin.
- Select Service Request under Credit Cards.
- Select the “Report a Lost Card” link.
Using the techniques for netbanking listed below, the user can temporarily block their Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card.
- First, use your legitimate login information to access your Kotak Netbanking account.
- Select “Credit Cards” and then “Service Request.”
- Select the Credit Control submenu.
By using mobile banking
You may also block your credit card in the event of loss, theft, or abuse using the mobile banking service Kotak Mahindra Bank offers its clients. You must link your credit card to the Kotak mobile app to access your account. You can block your Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card by following the steps below.
- Use your legitimate login information to access your mobile banking app.
- Select the Service Request option under the Credit Card tab.
- Select the Report Lost or Damaged Card option.
Users can temporarily block their Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card using the mobile banking app and the techniques listed below.
- Select the “Credit Cards” tab.
- Choose the option for a credit card service request.
- Decide whether to use a credit card.
Another way to block your cards is to send an SMS from your registered cellphone number to the bank. You must send an SMS using the information below.
- The last four digits of the credit card number in SMS KCCLOST (space) > 5676788
By using phone banking
Calling the 1860 266 2666 toll-free customer service line available around the clock will allow Kotak Mahindra Bank clients to restrict their credit cards. You will have a dedicated customer care executive assigned to you. You must provide your credit card information to verify your account. Additionally, you would have to explain why you want to ban your credit card.
How Do I Apply For A Credit Card Replacement?
You can apply for a new card through netbanking or mobile banking when your Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card is banned. When your credit card is forbidden, Kotak Mahindra Bank automatically replaces it and levies a replacement cost of Rs 100 plus GST.
To get the card changed, follow the instructions listed below.
The consumer must sign up for net banking to access their credit card account. You can apply for a replacement card using net banking, as listed below.
- Use your authorized login information to access your Internet Banking account.
- Select the service request option under the credit card heading.
- Choose the option for “Card Replacement Request.”
By using mobile banking
Customers of the bank can apply for a new card and access credit card accounts on their mobile devices.
- Log in to your mobile banking application first using your authorized credentials.
- Select “Service Request” and enter your credit card information.
- Select the Lost/Damaged Card Report option.
- Select the Replacement Request checkbox.
Kotak Mahindra Credit Card Customer Care Number
|City||Credit Card Customer Care Number|
|Chandigarh||0161 6500 6022|
|Gurgaon||9511 6600 6022|
|Kanpur||011 6600 602|
|Kottayam||0422 6600 6022|
|New Delhi||6600 6022|
|Varanasi||011 6600 6022|
|Noida||9511 6600 6022|
|Lucknow||011 6600 6022|
|Jalandhar||95161 6500 6022|
|Kochi||0422 6600 6022|