How to Disable an Axis Credit Card How Do You Block An Axis Credit Card? Axis Credit Card Refusal Axis Bank is one of India’s leading private banks, providing a wide range of financial services, the most popular of which are credit cards. If you have misplaced your Axis Bank credit card, we will show you how to block it.
Block Axis Credit Card
Reasons for Axis Credit Card Blocking There might be a variety of reasons why you wish to ban your Axis Credit Card and replace it with a new one. Some of the causes for this include:
- You’ve misplaced your Axis Bank credit card.
- Your Axis Credit Card Block has been trapped in the ATM card slot.
- You received an alert for the transaction you completed.
- You attempted to withdraw money from an ATM, but it did not work.
- Your credit card has been compromised.
There are several methods for blocking your credit card. Some examples are as follows:
Block Axis Bank Credit Card by SMS
- By sending an SMS to Axis Bank, you can also ban your Axis Bank credit card. The following are the ways to deny your Axis Bank credit card via SMS service:
- Text BLOCK XXXX (the final four digits of your credit card number) to 5676782 from your registered mobile number.
- The bank will cancel your credit card and send you a new one to the communication address you provided in your credit card application.
Call Customer Service to block your Axis Bank credit card.
- You can contact Axis Bank’s customer service department at the following numbers:
- 1860 419 5555/1860 500 5555
The customer service representative will ask you for some personal information to verify your identification before blocking your credit card and issuing you a new one.
Is Axis Bank’s net banking credit card blocked?
Customers can also use online banking to block their Axis Bank credit cards. The procedure for stopping it is as follows: Sign in to your Axis Bank online banking account. Continue to eat. Select More Services from the My Card menu. Select Ban Credit Card and enter the credit card number you wish to ban.
Can I disable my credit card on the Axis Mobile app?
The Axis Bank Mobile App Customers may also use the Axis Bank Mobile Application by downloading the Android app from Google’s Play Store or the newest version of the app from the App Store. Once installed, proceed with the procedures below to ban your Axis Bank credit card.
- Open the Axis Bank mobile app.
- I purchased it for financial purposes. Select Services and then Credit Card.
- Select the Change Block Card option. Regardless of the credit card you used to block your card, Axis Bank will replace all secured cards with fresh ones.
- The credit card will be sent to the bank’s communication address by default.
By visiting a branch, you can block your Axis Credit Card.
By visiting the local Axis Bank location, you may contact the bank representative who will handle your request to block your Axis Credit Card. When Axis Bank has effectively banned your card, they will notify you.