Banner Health email is an online message service given to workers of Banner Health, a non-profit health institution that has been in operation since 1999. Banner Health has grown to become one of the major health care systems in the United States during the last 15 years, with over 39,000 workers, 28 hospitals, and a network of health centers and clinics that is continually expanding.
Banner Health Employee
Banner Health provides its employees with a variety of useful tools to help them work more efficiently. These tools include Banner E-mail, which uses the Outlook Web App, the Banner learning center (BLC), employee/manager self service (EMSS), VPN to access the Banner network and the employee website through a secure login, workforce central, and others.
After you’ve set up your Banner webmail account, use the steps below to sign in:
Employee Email Login for Banner Health
- Open the URL https://bhsmail.bannerhealth.com/.
- Check one of the circles at the top of the access form to indicate whether you’re using a shared/public or a private computer.
- Fill out the “Domain/user name” area in the center of the screen with your username.
- In the “Password” field, enter your Banner employee user password.
- Click the “Log On” button.
If you are having trouble signing in to your account, call customer care at 602-747-4444 or 1-877-247-3499 to use the IVR system. When they answer your call, follow the menu instructions for Password Resets, and once the IVR system creates your new password, you will need to go to the Network/OWA Reset Tool pageto modify it to a customized password so that you can log in.