OPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Notification, Application Date, Eligibility, Starting August 30, the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will accept applications for medical officer positions. Apply online at opsc.gov.in for the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre Medical Officer Group A post. OPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2024 is due in September. Candidates should apply for OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 before the deadline. Check out the latest OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 information.
OPSC Drug Inspector Notification
Candidates who desire to study pharmacy can apply for the OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024. Candidates for the Odisha Drug Inspector Selection Process 2024 must pass a written and personality examination. Candidates who satisfy the qualifications can see the OPSC Jobs Notification 2024 below to discover how the Odisha PSC hires Group-B drug inspectors.
OPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024: Details
|Odisha Public Services Commission (OPSC)
|Drugs Inspector (Group-B)
|Advt. No. OPSC 08/2024-35
|Number of Vacancies
|Application Form Date
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 38 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Medicine specializing in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized university
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure:
|For general and OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
|To Apply for OPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check OPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Apply Online for the OPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Candidates must visit opsc.gov.in, the official OPSC website.
- Click the register icon on the homepage.
- · Complete the OPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2024 with the required details.
- Upload files immediately.
- Pay for the application form.
- Submit the OPSC Medical Recruitment 2024 application after paying the fee.
- Print the document for your records.