Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is accepting qualified applicants (SI) for the post of sub-inspector. The notification, eligibility, application, and pattern edited by exam was updated on October 20, 2024. Download PDF Get Brochure Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2024. According to the MPSC sub inspector advertising, a candidate’s performance in the written test, PFT, medical exam, and interview would be utilized to assess their expertise.
Maha Police SI Notification
Candidates must meet the eligibility requirements, which include passing the 12th grade and being at least 19 years old, with a maximum age of 1 year beyond 19. They must also be physically fit, assessed once they pass the exam.
Maha Police Sub Inspector 2024 Eligibility Details.
|Educational Qualification||Applicants should have their 12th pass & Master’s Degree. from a recognized board or Institution.|
|Age Limit||The age of Candidates should be updated soon after the official advertisement Release|
|Age Relaxation||Will be applicable as per organization norms.|
|Application Fee||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Written ExamInterview|
|Important Dates||Releasing of Advertisement Date: Tentatively in the year 2024Starting Date to Apply: Update SoonLast Date of Submission of Online Application: Update Soon|
Candidates interested in learning more about the MPSC sub-inspector (SI) recruitment should carefully review the information below. This includes details about the job category-specific requirements, age restrictions, how to apply, salary information, the selection process, application fees, exam schedules, etc.
How to Apply: 2024 Online Application for Maharashtra Police
- 1. Open the official website at https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in. A new screen with several links will then appear.
- 2. Get the police recruitment announcement in PDF format and peruse all the job specifics.
- 3. You can participate in recruiting if you confirm that you meet all eligibility requirements.
- 4. On the Online Application Form, click. A new screen will then appear after that.
- 5. fill out the application form and attach scanned copies of your papers.
- 5. Double-check your application Before clicking the final submit button.
- 6. After everything checks out, submit your application and pay the $8. Print the completed copy and the receipt for the cost so you have it for future use.