Notification, Application Deadline, Eligibility Requirements, and Job Openings for the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 The job announcement that was published by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) can provide candidates who are interested with information on the qualifications needed for the 2024 JPSC Jharkhand Drug Inspector post, as well as the remuneration, selection method, syllabus, and results due date. The JPSC Jharkhand Commission In 2024, the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) made the customary announcement that they are looking to fill the position of Drug Inspector. On the other hand, the pay for this position has been raised significantly this year, which has opened up a fantastic chance for people looking for work.
JPSC Drug Inspector Notification
Drug Inspector Recruitment for the JPSC in 2024: Tens of thousands of people look for work every year, and the JPSC Recruitment 2024 receives applications from all of them. Candidates have been positioning themselves to work for the Jharkhand Public Service Commission for a significant time. Everyone who has been keeping their fingers crossed for a JPSC opening in 2024 will be happy to hear that the government has finally disclosed the JPSC Exam Calendar 2024. During this session, there will be vacancies for the following positions: assistant, clerk, officer, and faculty. The application process for the available vacancies will start in October 2024 and continue through June 2024.
JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission
|September 2, 1957
|Government of Jharkhand
|Written Exam, Interview
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for JPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check JPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
Detailed instructions on how to complete the online application for the JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Pay a visit to the official website at jpsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, navigate to the “JPSC Application Form” link.
- Go to “New Registration” and enter your information into the appropriate fields.
- After completing the captcha, click the “Register” button.
- After you have registered, you are required to go to the “login” page.
- Once logged in, you must fill out all relevant fields, submit the required files, and pay the application fee.
- Make sure that all of the information that you supplied is correct.
- Click the “Submit” button.