How to Stop Payments on Your Bank of India Credit Card: If the Bank of India Credit Card is lost, stolen, or used fraudulently, the card must be immediately disabled to prevent further financial damage. If the account holder has misplaced their Bank of India Credit Card or if the card has been stolen, it is imperative that the card be reported missing or stolen and blocked as soon as possible to eliminate the possibility of the card being used in fraudulent or illegal activities.
How to Block BOI Credit Card
To receive additional assistance, account holders must phone the customer care executive using the mobile number registered with the service. The customer service executive may ask the account holder to submit either the credit card or the account number, and the account holder will be compelled to comply.
How to Stop Payments on Your Bank of India Credit Card If you have any reason to believe that you have lost or misplaced your Bank of India (BOI) Credit Card, the very first thing that you should do is block the card so that it cannot be used fraudulently by anyone else. There are a few different approaches you may take to deactivate your card. We have included a list of those techniques below.
By Dialing the Customer Service Number
If a suspect manages to get his hands on your credit card, it poses a risk of fraud. You may do this step quickly and easily by calling the hot listing number for your Bank of India card, available around the clock and anytime. The customer care executive will ask the person with the credit card to submit all pertinent information regarding the card. Please contact the following host listing number:
All of the country’s network providers allow users to access the numbers.
Through the use of online banking
It is possible that logging in to your Bank of India online banking account and barring your card through that platform will be a much quicker option for you if you already use that platform. To prevent access to the card, proceed as described below:
- Go to the Bank of India website, babankofIndiao.in, and choose the personal or corporate online banking option.
- Enter your Login ID and password to log in to the account successfully.
- Navigate to the “Requests” tab in the menu.
- At this point, select “Credit Card” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, click on “Hotlist Credit Card” to ban your Bank of India credit card.
- After selecting, click the “Submit” button after choosing the Credit Card you wish to exclude.
- You will then receive confirmation by SMS, and then you will be finished.
By using the Card Shield mobile app for Android and iOS
Card Shield is a cutting-edge program that improves credit card use and management. It provides options such as establishing a card use restriction, receiving transaction alerts, and letting you block your card. The following are the stages:
Install the Star Token app on your device.
- Launching the application after it has been installed will take you to the login page for the Bank of India’s online banking service.
- To access your account, enter your Login ID and password.
- In the top menu, select the ‘Requests’ tab and click on it.
- Select ‘Credit Card’ from the drop-down menu that appears now.
- After that, select ‘Hotlist Credit Card’ from the drop-down menu to disable your Bank of India credit card.
- In this section, you will need to pick the Credit Card you wish to block, and once you have done so, you will need to hit the “Submit” button.
Send out an email.
You can ban your Credit Card by emailing your card information to PSS.firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your registered account, even though this procedure could be time-consuming compared to calling the bank or using online banking.
Simply by Going to the Location
Customers of BOI are welcome to visit their neighborhood Bank of India branch. The users are responsible for informing the unit’s representatives about the card’s loss so they can block it. If you cannot use the Bank of India card hotline or Internet banking, it is a good idea to visit the local branch solely if you cannot utilize these options. In addition, it is inconvenient since there is a possibility that you will misplace your card outside of regular banking hours or on a bank holiday.
It is best not to tell someone your personal identification number (PIN) or credit card number. You should constantly ensure that your login information and passwords are current. When getting cash from an ATM, keep a watchful eye on the area around you.