Employment Opportunities for Village Development Officers in Bihar in 2024: In the state of Bihar, there are now open positions for both inexperienced and experienced applicants to fill in the role of Village Development Officer. Find out about all of the current job openings for Village Development Officers that match your qualifications and the jobs that are now available for Village Development Officer Jobs 2024 in your location (Bihar).
Bihar VDO Notification 2024 Details
|Written Exam & Interview
|Rs. 0/- To Rs.1500/-
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar VDO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture, Science B.SC / BSC AG / B.Tech AG, Master Degree, Master’s Degree in Agriculture / B.Tech Agriculture Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for Bihar VDO 2024 Exam
|To Check Bihar VDO 2024 Schedule
We have created this website to provide candidates with easy access to information on the most recent and relevant job openings for the position of Village Development Officer in Bihar. The information on this page was most recently revised in the year 2024. In addition, candidates may sign up for our email alerts or our Telegram channel to receive rapid notifications on forthcoming job openings for the position of Village Development Officer in Bihar. Be sure to bookmark this page so that you can receive quick alerts regarding any updates to the Village Development Officer Jobs in Bihar that will become available in 2024.
To fill out the application form for the Bihar BPSC Recruitment 2024,
- The official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission has to be opened. The instructions for doing so may be found here. https://state.bihar.gov.in/
- The recruiting link is presented even after clicking on the recruitment button; follow the instructions provided to click on that link.
- When you click on the link, the official dashboard to fill out the Bihar BPSC recruitment form will open in a new tab or window.
- In this registration, there will also be buttons for the login option; you should click on this button.
- After clicking the first option, you must provide your personal information, including your name, address, mobile number, and email address, before hitting the “registration” button.
- Once you have finished registering, you must click on the login option. You should have received an email with your login ID and password if you have already done so.
- Open the complete form by clicking the login button, entering the ID and password, and then filling out the form entirely.
- Once you have finished filling out all the necessary information in the forum, check the form and confirm the information by clicking the button.
- Once the form has been filled out, after uploading the photo and signature, and after uploading the document, click the “Submit” button.
- After completing the form, make the online payment by clicking “payment verify.” After the online payment has been deducted from your total, grab a printout of the form and store it.