APSC Block Development Officer Recruitment APSC is Assam Public Service Commission. APSC has released a new Block Development Officer recruiting notice. The APSC Block Development Officer 2024 job is open to all qualified applicants.
Assam BDO Notification 2024 Details
|Assam PSC Combined Competitive Examination CCE
|Block Development Officer BDO
|No of vacancy
|Last Updated on:
|Block Development Officer BDO Vacancy 2024
|Application start date:
|Application last date:
|Graduate govt jobs
|Assam govt jobs 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Assam BDO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for Assam BDO 2024 Exam
|To Check Assam BDO 2024 Schedule
Interested and qualified people can apply online at http://apsc.nic.in.APSC Block Development Officer serves Guwahati students. The current APSC Block Development Officer 2024 recruiting details are on apsc.nic.in/.APSC Block Development Officer recruitment requires a written test.
Exam application for APSC Block Development Officer 2024
- Eligible individuals should apply on the official website at http://apsc.nic.in.
- Complete the online application form with the required data.
- Specify application fees per type.
- Applicants must have a valid email address.
- You have completed and applied.
- Applicants should record their registration number and print the confirmation page after submission.